The single most popular book in the world―the Bible―came to us over many centuries from many authors and in many different literary styles. Yet every part fits together into a coherent whole. Its pages tell a unified story of grace―a story that climaxes in the triune God of love redeeming sinners and sufferers through his Son, Jesus.
In Unfolding Grace, discover the overarching storyline of God's Word as it is revealed through 40 Scripture readings drawn from key points in the biblical narrative. Each passage, coupled with brief and accessible commentary, will help you follow God's grace as it unfolds from Genesis through Revelation.
- 40 illustrations by Peter Voth
- Features brief introductions discussing the flow of God’s plan of redemption
- Content written by Drew Hunter
- Single-column format
- Thick, cream-colored book paper
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Study guide also available for purchase